We have helped many businesses operating in the Building and Construction Industry to develop and implement an Enterprise Agreement to meet the requirements of the National Code of Practice and Guidelines for the Building and Construction Industry.
These companies have wanted to gain access to government tenders but still ensure the longevity of their businesses in the highly competitive and cut throat building industry. An enterprise agreement provided the following advantages:
- Being able to tender for government sites or government funded projects
- Answer the dreaded tendering question of what your company’s Industrial Relations Strategy is
- Gain a Code Compliant assessment letter from the Department of Employment
- Meet head contractor site requirements
- Have a well-paid but flexible workforce
- Remove or reduce the time-consuming allowance and penalty rate calculations from their payroll process
- Being able to promote their workplace best practices to their clients
How to be ‘Code-Compliant’ and reap the benefits today?
Whether with or without union involvement, we will help you every step of the way.
To find out what we can achieve for your business contact us today on 1300 55 66 37, or complete our contact form and we will contact you.
Our Articles on the National Code of Practice and Guidelines