We can help you develop and execute a strategic approach to enterprise bargaining as part of your team. Learn from us as we help you achieve the outcome your organisation requires in the following ways:
- Planning and strategy - Developing your enterprise bargaining strategy.
- Execution - Planning how to execute the strategy.
- Negotiating - Providing negotiation services, either directly negotiating on your behalf or assisting you in your negotiations either with unions, bargaining agents or your employees.
- Drafting enterprise agreements
- Advising on response to industrial action
- Advising on technical aspects relating to the drafting and execution of enterprise agreements.
- Drafting and managing staff communications.
Ways we have helped organisations in specific industries:
- Creating and having approved EBA's in the highly competitive security industry.
- Helping Building and Construction Industry employers be 'Code-Compliant'.
- Helping the Child Care Industry be 'National Quality Standards' compliant.
- Helping the Aged Care Industry be 'Workforce Compact' compliant.
See our detailed planning document on how to prepare for an enterprise bargaining negotiation.
Interested in learning more about how we can be a part of your team? Drop us a line by completing an Online Contact Form, or call us on (02) 8907 3838.