What Do We Do?
We help employers in the following ways -
- PLANNING AND STRATEGY - Developing your enterprise bargaining strategy.
- EXECUTION - Planning how to execute the strategy.
- NEGOTIATING - Providing negotiation services, either directly negotiating on your behalf or assisting you in your negotiations either with unions, bargaining agents or your employees.
- SKILLS AND TRAINING - Skilling your negotating team in how to negotiate an enterprise agreement. We do this either by providing in-house or public training courses, or imparting skills and knowledge during the negotiation process.
- DRAFTING enterprise agreements.
- ADVISING on response to industrial action.
- Advising on technical aspects relating to the drafting and execution of enterprise agreements.
- Creating and having approved EBA's in the highly competitive security industry.
- Helping Building and Construction Industry employers be 'Code-Compliant'.
- Helping the Child Care Industry be 'National Quality Standards' compliant.
- Helping the Aged Care Industry be 'Workforce Compact' compliant.
- Drafting and managing staff communications.
How Do We Charge for Our Services?
We prefer to provide a full service to deliver the best outcomes to your organisation. We can charge on a daily basis, or enter into full-service retainer arrangements.
Interested in Learning More?
Call us on 1300 55 66 37, or complete a Contact form and one of consultants will contact you shortly.