David is a Senior Employee Relations Consultant at ER Strategies. He joined the ER Strategies team in 2012 after spending 5 years working with the Fair Work Ombudsman in a workplace investigatory capacity.
- Has a Cert IV qualifications in workplace investigations and training.
- Graduated from Macquarie University in 2002 with a Bachelor of Business Administration.
- Has assisted clients in many facets of Employee Relations since joining ER Strategies and has undertaken work on behalf of a number of our clients.
His experience includes;
- drafting and lodging workplace agreements
- conducting office and field investigations,
- providing day-to-day advice to clients regarding employment obligations and helping them deal with staff issues,
- dispute mediations
- conducting Inspector training courses, such as Investigation Skills and Inspector Induction.