Fred is a seasoned consultant with extensive international & Australian experience across retail/food service, construction, manufacturing and charitable fundraising industries. He specialises in all facets of human resource management, organisation planning & effectiveness, culture & performance management, change improvement initiatives & executive coaching.
Fred previously worked as senior human resource executive for Fortune 500 company & as member of executive management committees responsible for overall management of business & as company director.
- Executive Performance & Organisation Effectiveness Coach. 2010– Present, Sydney Area, Australia. Consulting on all facets of human resource management, organisation planning & effectiveness, culture & performance management, change initiatives & executive performance coaching.
- SVP & Chief People Officer- Yum! Restaurants International. July 2005– June 2009 (4 years)Dallas/Fort Worth Area
- VP & Chief People Officer YRI South Pacific Yum! Restaurants International. January 1982– June 2005 (23 years 5 months)Sydney Area, Australia
- Director Personnel & Training, Woodhall Limited. September 1980– January 1982 (1 year 5 months)Sydney Area, Australia
- Various HR Roles, General Motors Holden. August 1973– September 1980 (7 years 2 months)Sydney/Adelaide