Stephen Champion, Director - B.Econ (Syd), MBA (Exec) (AGSM), CAHRI
Stephen is the Managing Director of Employee Relations Strategies Pty Ltd. Stephen has 30 years‘ experience in employee relations, industrial relations and human resources. He established ER Strategies in 1999 to provide high quality, integrated employee relations and human resources consulting services to employers. Before establishing ER Strategies, he;
- set up an Employee Relations and Human Resources consulting division with one of Australia’s leading law firms;
- worked as Employee Relations Director for Yum Restaurants (a current client), with corporate responsibility for KFC and Pizza Hut restaurants for Australia and New Zealand.
As well as general HR and consulting experience in a large corporate environment, Stephen has specialist experience in the industrial relations, occupational health and safety, equal employment opportunity and security areas. He has held senior ER roles in the restaurant, fast moving consumer goods, club, timber, power, construction and metal industries.
Stephen has served the business community through involvement on the Council of the former State Chamber of Commerce and was a Committee Member of the Employee Relations Special Interest Group of the New South Wales Branch of the Australian Human Resources Institute.
With dual business degrees and extensive employee relations expertise and commercial experience, Stephen provides innovative people solutions that deliver tangible results.
Fred Bolling (AM), Consultant - B.Com Hons (UNSW), Post Graduate, Employee & Industrial Relations (UTS)
Fred is a seasoned consultant with extensive international & Australian experience across retail/food service, construction, manufacturing and charitable fundraising industries. He specialises in all facets of human resource management, organisation planning & effectiveness, culture & performance management, change improvement initiatives & executive coaching.
Fred previously worked as senior human resource executive for Fortune 500 company & as member of executive management committees responsible for overall management of business & as company director.
- Executive Performance & Organisation Effectiveness Coach. 2010– Present, Sydney Area, Australia. Consulting on all facets of human resource management, organisation planning & effectiveness, culture & performance management, change initiatives & executive performance coaching.
- SVP & Chief People Officer- Yum! Restaurants International. July 2005– June 2009 (4 years)Dallas/Fort Worth Area
- VP & Chief People Officer YRI South Pacific Yum! Restaurants International. January 1982– June 2005 (23 years 5 months)Sydney Area, Australia
- Director Personnel & Training, Woodhall Limited. September 1980– January 1982 (1 year 5 months)Sydney Area, Australia
- Various HR Roles, General Motors Holden. August 1973– September 1980 (7 years 2 months)Sydney/Adelaide
David Price, ER Consultant - B.Business Admin. (Macq. Uni)
David is an Employee Relations Consultant at ER Strategies. He joined the ER Strategies team in 2012 after spending 5 years working with the Fair Work Ombudsman in a workplace investigatory capacity.
- Has a Cert IV qualifications in workplace investigations and training.
- Graduated from Macquarie University in 2002 with a Bachelor of Business Administration.
- Has assisted clients in many facets of Employee Relations since joining ER Strategies and has undertaken work on behalf of a number of our clients.
His experience includes;
- drafting and lodging workplace agreements
- conducting office and field investigations,
- providing day-to-day advice to clients regarding employment obligations and helping them deal with staff issues,
- dispute mediations
- conducting Inspector training courses, such as Investigation Skills and Inspector Induction.