Don't be an easy mark! With the correct knowledge, understanding and skills you will be able to remain in control of your enterprise agreement negotiation outcomes under whatever legislation is in effect, including under the Fair Work Act.
Enterprisebargaining.com.au 's Advanced Enterprise Bargaining Skills & Planning Masterclass will give you high level strategies and tactics and hands on practical application to achieve best negotiation outcomes under all legislation.
In the current bargaining framework there is increased pressure on employers to negotiate with unions. Employers are facing experienced negotiators who know the ins and outs of the Fair Work Act. As an employer you need the same or better tools as the negotiators you face, plus the edge to keep in control of the outcome.
|DATES AND LOCATIONS||YOUR INVESTMENT|
|LEARNING OUTCOMES AND COURSE AGENDA||BOOK TO ATTEND ONLINE|
|YOUR COURSE DIRECTORS||TERMS AND CONDITIONS|
|WHO SHOULD ATTEND?||TESTIMONIALS|
- Next dates to be advised.
- Want a cost-effective, in-house EBA Masterclass for multiple attendees? Contact us on 02 8907 3838.
- Or try our in-house EBA Negotiations Strategy and Tactics Intensives - half or full day options, 1 or 2 lead consultants.
- The cost of the TWO day course per head is $2395.
- Register and pay at least 6 weeks before the course and pay $2095 - SAVE $300 - with our early bird discounts.
- Register as a team of THREE or more delegates from the same company and SAVE 15% off the undiscounted cost (please register all 3 in the same transaction).
- All prices are GST inclusive.
- Enquire about our in-house workshops, or our full-day intensive strategy workshops
Employers who attend will learn how to:
- U NDERSTAND legal frameworks at play in bargaining and the impacts on your organisation
- NEGOTIATE through difficult circumstances
- APPRECIATE meeting dynamics and signs that indicate a likely change in position
- FLEXIBILITY - remain flexible in order to develop mutually agreeable outcomes
- REVIEW differing tactical strategies, including how to break deadlocks and maximise your arguments
- AVOID tactical blunders throughout the bargaining process
- INCREASE your chances of driving positive results from bargaining negotiations
- DEVELOP plans for developing and executing an effective enterprise bargaining strategy
Your workshop creators have collectively more than 70 years of both local and international bargaining experience, gained at the highest levels. Between them they have worked respectively at International Vice President and ER Director levels, have an AM for service to the community, and have built an enviable reputation as ‘go to’ people when the highest levels of skill and experience are required.
Stephen Champion, Director - B.Econ (Syd), MBA (Exec)(AGSM), CAHRI
Stephen is the Managing Director of Employee Relations Strategies Pty Ltd. Stephen has 30 years' experience in employee relations, industrial relations and human resources and has negotiated hundreds of enterprise agreements. Stephen has held senior ER roles in many industries including restaurant, FMCG and clubs. See Steve's Full Bio here...
Fred Bolling (AM), Special Consultant - B.Com Hons (UNSW), Post Graduate, Employee & Industrial Relations (UTS)
Fred is currently an Executive Performance & Organisational Effectiveness Coach, but also has an extensive background in industrial relations in major organisations. He is a passionate advocate of strategy, process, knowledge, skill and tools to drive excellence in business. He has substantial local and global experience in a broad range of industries. Most recently Senior Vice President and Chief People Officer for the international division of a Fortune 500 company based in Dallas Texas, Fred had broad HR responsibility for more than 110 countries and 450,000+ system employees. See Fred's Full Bio here...
David Price, ER Consultant - B.Business Admin. (Macq. Uni)
David is an Employee Relations Consultant at ER Strategies. He joined the ER Strategies team in 2012 after spending 5 years working with the Fair Work Ombudsman in a workplace investigatory capacity. David has Cert IV qualifications in workplace investigations and training. See David's Full Bio here...
If you have to manage the bargaining relationship with unions or bargaining representatives in your workplace, or want to improve your industrial relations skill set this training course is for you. Whether you're an Industrial Advisor, HR Manager, HR Generalist or a Manager this course will empower you to establish effective working relationships.
Participant A: "Jam packed - no wasted time and thoroughly enjoyable."
Participant B: "Excellent! Best course I think I've ever done."
Participant C: "Very well put together and presented. Content was very useful and relevant."
Participant D: "Very interactive. Be prepared to get involved."
Participant E: "I wanted to let you know how we got on in our EBA process recently. I’m happy to report that we received a [significant majority] yes vote and are now submitting the documents to FWC, so fingers crossed we can put it to bed for another 3 years! "I’ve kept in touch with [other course participants], but have been meaning to let you both know as well. Thanks again for the course - it definitely helped.”
Participant F: "Always great insights given by Fred - expanded my thinking & knowledge about EBAs and beyond."
Participant G: "Just a brief note to let you know that we got our EA through - first vote, despite the union running an aggressive 'No vote' campaign and deliberately confusing issues. Thanks for you support and input to the strategy not to mention all the valuable learnings from the course". March, 2016
Employee Relations Strategies is a leading Sydney based, employee relations consultancy with a wide range of employer clients. It has chosen not to act for unions or employees in order to avoid conflicts of interest and reduced focus on what it does best.
Our specialist enterprise bargaining website is at www.enterprisebargaining.com.au
ER Strategies offers a range of specialist IR services to its clients, including strategic and tactical advice as well as practical, hands-on delivery of the following:
- IR negotiating skills workshops,
- Negotiating team preparation prior to EBA negotiations,
- Bargaining strategy, planning and execution on behalf of clients,
- Experience in negotiating during tough and complex situations including industrial action by staff and unions,
- Prevention of employee issues by a sound infrastructure of employment contracts, policies and staff handbooks,
- Helping employers deal with advice on counselling and discipline, dealing with difficult employees, unfair dismissals, workers compensation management,
- Performance management programs and training and is a local agent for a leading international online administration system.